Woodland Pulp has advised they will not be accepting Softwood Pulp deliveries for the last two weeks of December. This pause in deliveries may be extended until the spring.
Jolly Farmer has adjusted their price on biomass to $48/mt ($46.94/mt after levy).
Specs are as follows:
- 10’ minimum to 26’ maximum length (NO tree length)
- Max 26” butt diameter
- All species accepted except cedar (only 10% cedar allowed)
- Mixed species loads ok
- No old, rotted wood accepted; looking for fresh cut wood, cut within last 6 months (old, rotten wood will be refused or loaded back on trailer)
- No longer accepting slab wood deliveries
- Unloading hours are Mon-Thurs 7am to 4pm and Fridays 7am until noon.
- Call Steve at 506-243-1080 with any questions or to advise ahead of deliveries that need to be offloaded with their loader.
NOTICE FROM PLEASANT RIVER LUMBER
Fir TL - $58.68/ton USD (after levy)
Fir Sawlogs - $63.57/ton USD (after levy)
Spruce TL - $78.24/ton USD (after levy)
Spruce Sawlogs - $83.13/ton USD (after levy)
Spruce TL - $68.46/ton USD (after levy)
Spruce Sawlogs - $73.35/ton USD (after levy)